I tried to make the sari fabric into fabric beads, but the acrylic medium I used made them very dark. So, I used them anyway, but put the original fabric into the tiny picture frame at the bottom. I used mostly metal, hence the wire wrapping and chains, and perked it up with the netted pink seed bead bezel for the cab, and the little netted seed bead halo for the bicone, as well as the assorted lampwork beads from my stash. I stuck to the color scheme from the sari fabric, even though the beads turned dark, because I loved it, pink, green, burgundy, black and brass. My unique item was the little pagoda chain thing that I snuck into the design twice. Loved this challenge! Hope to do more!