Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!

Came in from the pool a while ago, grabbed a shower and nestled into the lazyboy to check e-mail.  Found a note from Lori Anderson saying she would be getting the party partners aligned, hopefully today.  So, I went to her site to remember exactly what a good partier should be doing.  I found a button to link to her party blog.  Now my HTML knowledge would fit into a thimble with room left over, but I decided to try to make a button and link it all by myself without annoying Lori any further (there was a little drama about my MacAffee  not allowing me to link to her signup form, which she, very graciously, resolved).  So, I tried it a few times and got a couple of rude messages, and then, all of a sudden the sun dawned, angels sang and it worked!  Today is a good  day!

No comments: