Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Day for Thrones!

I had pre-ordered the new A Game of Thrones sequel, and it came out today.  I fussed with my Kindle so much, in my excited state, I actually have it twice.  LOL!  So today's news banished yesterday's blues!  I also sorted out all the stuff in my storeroom, with Mark's help in shifting boxes around, and assembling plastic storage boxes for small parts.  Tomorrow, the stuff goes in the boxes. Then I can actually begin some new projects without feeling so scattered.  I will try to post pix when I get it into some semblance of order.  Then I have a storage space, a warehouse with the big boxes, a drawing space, a sewing space and a small workbench.  Mark and I will share the power tools and kilns.  They are in his room.  It sounds like a lot of space, but it is a good-sized house, I am a big lady, I have lots of stuff because I have lots of interests, and our kids don't live with us.  So what the heck, no sense in wasting all that space!  Well, I have rambled enough today.  I hope to actually start a metal clay project next week!  It's good to have a goal...

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

I just started reading the book! Haven't seen it on TV, though, maybe afterward.