Wednesday, September 28, 2011

After surgery ughies

Today was not a good day, not terrible, just sleepy achy and cranky.  Stitches are pulling, tummy is swollen a little.  In general, just the ugly-but-necessary healing process is kicking in.  And the worst part is, I hate me when I whine.

On the good side, I've been s-l-o-w-l-y (due to short-term, but excellent prescription pain meds) working on two rings from Kate McKinnon and Dustin Wedekind's new wild triangle designs.  The first one, a six-winger, came out neato and the second one, a Power Puff, is also headed for greatness.  I'll post pics when I can focus my eyes, and thus, a camera. again.    

The pills run out tomorrow or the next day, so, I'll be back in my regular mind then.  I won't say it's a right mind, but it'll be normal for me, only probably still a little whiny.

Oh, and I have to finish and post my blog hop post for Michelle Mach's latest foray on the 4th, and it's also nearing completion.  Lots of stuff going on, lots to keep my mind off the tummy.

No comments: