Thursday, February 14, 2013

BSBP Loot!

My partner, Marie Covert, sent the most amazing soup to me, and I just had to share.  She sent a gorgeous focal, and it even had bling, although you can't see it so well in these photos.  I promise, when the finished project is on the blog, you will see just how gorgeous it is!  She also sent seedies, which, as all you seed beaders know, is like treasure from heaven, and she sent cute crystals and accent beads, which will go beautifully with my plan for the project.  As I already told Marie, she is totally outside my usual color palette, although I have been wanting to make something in ocean colors, so it is really making me happy!  Stay tuned for pixillated updates building up to the final reveal!!

I want to thank Lori Anderson for pairing me with Marie, a fellow seedie freak, and to Marie for her cool soup!  Off we go!

Focal and clasp with accents and danglies

Seedies!



Crystals and accents

I know the pix aren't all that great, but we will definitely get better ones as things go along. Stay tuned for wonderfulness!

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
Have fun with your beautiful bead soup mix. I am looking forward to seeing your yummy creation.
Therese

Shai Williams said...

Looking forward to seeing your design. Seedbeaders always amaze me.

Unknown said...

Great soup! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com