And then it hit me, I wanted to use fabric, with a little beadwork thrown in to keep it close to my passion. One came out very country vintage old newspaper cool. The other came out with gold lame and a painted-by-me pink lace flower. I used ribbon. I used a touch of bling-y thread. I used a giant @. Enjoy!
And here is a list of other Tiny Tin Challenge artists for you to explore. Thanks to our sponsor/blog mommy Michelle Mach for her wonderful whimsical idea!
- Michelle - Beads & Books - Hostess
- Amy - Amybeads
- Brenda - B'Sue Boutiques
- Dawn - Morning Glory Beading
- Jeannie - Jeannie's Blog
- Kay - Palm Coast Art
- Kim - CianciBlue
- Mary - MLH Jewelry Designs
- Mary Shannon - Falling into the Sky <-------- You are here
- Michelle - Firefly Visions
- Molly - Beautifully Broken Me
- Pamela - The Crazy Creative Corner
- Patricia G. - My Life Under the Bus
- Patricia L.
- Robyn - A Ponderance of Things
- Shelley - Fabric of My Life
- Terry - Pink Chapeau Vintage Jewelry
- Therese - Domestic Goddess Enterprises
- Therese - Therese's Treasures