Sunday, January 8, 2012

The snowflakes are coming!

There are so many possibilities for snowflakes in the upcoming Secret Snowflake Challenge, I have found myself going here and there, round and round, and I still cannot select a path for my piece.  I have probably made 12 components, and yet they are not coming together in my brain to make a whole.  Maybe I should make a couple more, and they might work as the magic puzzle piece.  Maybe I should stand back and re-think the big picture design.  I dunno. I do know I'll pull it together before the reveal, and then I have to quickly move on to my 4AM (The 2012 4 a month Flickr group) for January, and then I hope to move to the BSBP Challenge, more about that if I get in.

Lots of challenges I'm hoping to do, hoping to learn, hoping to grow, and hoping to be healthy enough to do it all.  It's not that these few challenges are so cumbersome, it's just that I'm that limited.  It takes lots of energy to do just a little thing, like taking a shower, getting dressed, brushing my hair or walking across the room.  Thank God Mark helps me, or it would be even harder.  But like the challenges, I keep doing stuff.  I have to.  Going to live every day to the highest level I can.  I guess it's all any of us can do.

No comments: