Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chains and Pendants and Valentine's Day, Oh My!

Well I am working on several chains, one a byzantine maille in hand-cut by me sterling silver rings.  I am also trying to do a dainty box chain, a full Persian and a half Persian.  I am trying to use the 4-a-month challenge to learn new things, cutting my own rings, learning more about rings and wire sizes and AWG, etc., and what works with what.  I'm also playing with air dry porcelain clay, some mixed media pendants and thinking about delving into polymer and metal clay in February.  I'm also thinking about making a few little things for Valentine's Day and Bead Happily Ever After's Bead Challenge.

http://beadhappilyeverafter.com/blog/?p=18244

So, I'll post again soon with pics of the results and January's 4AM offerings!  Happy Sunday, ya'll.

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Mary,
Have fun learning all these new techniques. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have created.
Therese