Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Working on my BSBP item.

Which is maybe turning into several items because Pat's components are so interesting.

In my other life, I'm preparing for a scary surgery on a big ol' hernia in my tummy, but the scary part is the ventilator.  Because of my lung disease, it will be harder for me to get off of it following surgery, and this will be painful, too.  Not much fun, I'm afraid, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  So I may be away for a week or so, starting Friday.  But, when I come back, I'll be repaired!  Wish me luck and pray or think good thoughts for me if you can.  All good energy will be highly appreciated!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Oh, I'm glad you're making more than one thing!

My dad had hernia surgery and it went really well, so I'll be thinking of you!

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

Good luck to you.